The Azure Sphere OS quality update 20.06 is now available in the Retail feed. This release includes an OS update with the following enhancements:
- Fixed a problem that caused a segmentation fault in the wpa_supplicant.
- Fixed a problem that caused device recovery to fail on a device if the real-time clock (RTC) was disabled.
- Reduced resets triggered by RTC time-outs during OS installation.
- The latest Azure Sphere SDK for Linux is version 20.04 Update 1, which supports the Ubuntu 20.04 LTS release.
- The latest Azure Sphere SDK for Windows is version 20.04 Update 2, which supports the “device code” login flow that can help resolve login problems with personal Microsoft accounts.
For more information
For more information on Azure Sphere OS feeds and setting up an evaluation device group, see Azure Sphere OS feeds.
If you encounter problems
For self-help technical inquiries, please visit Microsoft Q&A or Stack Overflow. If you require technical support and have a support plan, please submit a support ticket in Microsoft Azure Support or work with your Microsoft Technical Account Manager. If you do not have a support plan and require technical support, please explore the Azure support plans.