This PowerShell utility helps you to perform bulk operations on the Standard Logic App workflow runs. As Standard Logic App can host multiple workflows, this utility is scoped to perform on individual workflow. Hence, if you are in need of performing bulk operations on all workflows in a specific Standard Logic App, you need to execute the script on each workflow.
1. Copy the PowerShell script to the desired folder.
2. Ignore this step if your using user creds to login. If not, proceed with creating App registration either using portal or CLI command. Refer this blog to create App Registration In Portal .You need to provide access to the App registration on Logic App/ Logic App Resource Group/Subscription level with LA Contributor or Contributor role access.
3. Open PowerShell with 'Run As administrator Privileges'.
4. Run the below command to bypass the execution policy and accept -Y
Set-ExecutionPolicy -Scope Process -ExecutionPolicy Bypass
5. Change the directory to the PowerShell script folder where its available.
6. Execute one of the below commands to perform the specified bulk operation on Consumption Logic App.