1. I have a conditional access policy which says user should be allowed to access SharePoint only when connected to company network. (ADFS deployed)
2. I also have the ability to connect to VPN from my home network
3. I Connected to the company network (VPN) from home and logged in to SPO. (Login successful)
4. I now disconnected the VPN and it switched my network to my home network
5. I am still able to access SharePoint online
What I am trying to understand is after how long will I not be able to access OneDrive on my home network? What setting controls this?