Microsoft 365 office OneDrive Personal Vault "Temporary Service Unavailable" message received

Copper Contributor

I have an active 365 office account and can access. My One Drive likewise is accessible. However when I attempt to open my PERSONAL VAULT by requesting a code it gives me the following message in red print:

"There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later."

This has lasted 48 hours. Because I have followed its direction and retried later twice I have received messages that too many code requests have occurred and I would have to wait 24 hours. I'm now beyond the window of the second 24 hours but am seeking an alternate solution so that I don't trigger another 24 wait. An alternate method link was used and after my phone number added it triggered a one month lock. When this "security change" hold request (which was never requested) allows me click a link cancelling the request, an alternate email pops up in the code. This "alt email" is not one of my emails nor is in appearing in my account profile.  Can someone please advise on how to correct this?

0 Replies