Mar 19 2020 10:43 AM
Mar 19 2020 10:43 AM
I hope it's okay for me to post this and have a little fun. With everyone starting to go a little stir crazy I'd love to hear other's ideas for things they SHOULDN'T be doing while working from home! Stay safe everyone!
10. Have a conversation with yourself in your company’s largest Team, be sure to include personal details.
9. Randomly mute whoever is speaking in a Microsoft Teams meeting.
8. Create a Team to store your movie collection for easy remote viewing.
7. Reply to every message in Teams with “That’s what she said”
6. During a meeting randomly shout out “Alexa, play fart music” to see who has an Alexa nearby
5. Randomly create meetings and share documents with your coworkers so they can never find anything in Microsoft search
4. Find out exactly how many Teams you can create before you get an email from IT
3. Create a live event which is just you working from your desk in your pajamas and drinking from a coffee cup with a picture of a kitten clinging to a rope that says “Hang in there”
2. Delete all the folders from the Shared Documents Document Library of your Teams SharePoint Sites
1. During a meeting, randomly make barking noises and blame it on your dog
Mar 20 2020 09:47 AM
Mar 20 2020 10:12 AM
Thanks for this. Great TGIF content. I have a reoccurring Teams webinar for end user adoption and it was created before the feature for limiting presenters. Yesterday I was trying to train 54 people LIVE throughout the US and Canada from our regional offices who are now remote working on "Teams chat and meeting etiquette" and while demoing features I was muted 3xs. It was actually really FUNNY and in a way great training for them. Needless to say I have now modified the reoccurring event to no longer allow everyone to be presenters.
Today while on a video call one of our regional IT directors did not blur his background and I saw his stash of toilet paper! We laughed so hard and of course I snipped the screen and shared....lesson learned...blur your screen if you do not want to share your TP.
Thanks for the great laugh.
Mar 24 2020 02:47 PM
I'm so glad we control team creation in our environment. lol. It would be madness quickly. :p
Mar 26 2020 03:59 AM
@Mark Rackley During a meeting, go to the bathroom and take with you your phone with the camera on!. Incredible but true. Have a nice day folks...