How to put together a Work From Home environment using Microsoft 365 — A RE365 Hackathon

MVP

We over at REgarding 365 had a similar idea to this. What we will be doing is putting together a Hackathon of sorts around Working from Home. 

"If we had 24 hours before everyone was locked out of the office and had to work from home, what would we set up so that people could continue to work and stay engaged with the org and their teams?"

Grab the information here.

Let me know what everyone thinks of the idea. 

3 Replies

This is really cool @Alistair Pugin! I'll definitely join the hackathon! 

I'm looking forward to seeing how this play out @Alistair Pugin. It's a best-effort to share some advice about preparing your team and your org for working from home. The hackathon teams will focus on some essential solutions to keep people informed and engaged, giving team members and projects some guidance for setting up different Microsoft 365 components to support work. 

Here's hoping we can pull off running the live event and address some questions from the audience too during the live stream.  

Thanks @Anna Chu for allowing us to share the event here. As a community, we need to share what we know so we can all make it through Coronavirus together. 

We just finished our WFH virtual hackathon and covered so much in two hours with all the solutions created and discussed. Thank you to:
Intranet, Yammer, Adoption — Sarah Haase, Rebecca Jackson, Daniel Glenn.
Power Platform — Tomasz Poszytek, Haniel Croitoru, Dawid Ziolkowski.
Security and Compliance — Alex Fields, Alistair Pugin.
Teams — Ian Moran, Phil Worrell