Update: The following two upcoming webcasts have new dates.
- Modern Office Part 2 of 2 – 11/09/2018
- Functional Business Use Cases in Microsoft Teams – 11/16/2018
With our first few webcasts under our belt we have been taking customer requests about topics to cover and refining the format based on feedback. The following are our upcoming webcasts as well as a generic breakdown of the new format based on customer feedback. On Monday we will publish individual invites with session links and speakers but until then… mark your calendars!
- Upcoming Webcasts:
- Data Governance in Microsoft Teams – 10/05/2018 In this webcast we will look at where data resides within Teams and associated services such as Microsoft Planner, Stream, and more. We will answer your questions around governance, best practices, and compliance for Healthcare and GDPR. This session will focus on IT.
- Modern Office Part 1 of 2 – 10/12/2018 Per customer requests we will provide an update to Modern Office. With the Ignite Conference and it's announcements many of our customers have been asking for a review of impactful features/state of Office presentation so this is the session. We will cover new, exciting features that can help unlock productivity within the Healthcare and Life Sciences space. This session is focused on end user/business enablement.
- Modern Office Part 2 of 2 – 11/09/2018 Per customer IT request. In this webcast we will walk through the model for deployment and management moving from MSI to Click to Run. Also discussed will be versions supported, client management and more. As always we will field all your questions around this area to help our Healthcare and Life Sciences customers understand the best path forward. This session will be focused on IT.
- Functional Business Use Cases in Microsoft Teams – 11/16/2018 In this webcast we will look at several Healthcare and Life Science use cases for Microsoft Teams. These will include Clinicians use, R&D Usage, Talent Management, and more. Examples of each use case will be shown and explained for rapid implementation within organizations. Have questions on how to maximize your own use of existing Teams? This is the session to attend and ask! This session will focus on end user/business enablement as well as IT.
- More to be announced – We have a whole slew of additional content requests
- Welcome and session “housekeeping.”
- Modern Workplace Top 3 – Top 3 news items for Modern Workplace
- Modern Workplace Session Topic Coverage – Bulk of the session will be coverage of announced topic with attendee live Q&A throughout.
- Wrap Up/ Next Session Announcement
We want to thank all the attendees who have been tuning in to our sessions across the globe. It has been an exciting start to the series! We also want to thank the customers who have been providing valuable feedback and requests for topics to help them in their Digital Transformation efforts. We are looking forward to kicking off the fall with these first up sessions and continuing to work with you, our Healthcare and Life Science customers, to deliver sessions that meet your needs and reflect your requests! :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes: