Welcome to the monthly Healthcare and Life Sciences blog recap, September edition! Check out the highlights below:
Voices of Healthcare Cloud
- Texas Children’s Hospital Low Code Development: Learn how Texas Children’s Hospital uses low code and citizen development to provide quality of life improvements for staff and volunteers. Read more here.
- Delivering Modern Member Engagement Experiences: See how Microsoft and Nuance have helped improve member engagement at Humana and other healthcare organizations. Watch the episode here.
- Viva Engage: In this episode, learn about the newest Viva module and how it will help build meaningful relationships and communities within the flow of work. Learn more here.
- Viva Connections New Stream: Interested in sharing videos with your organization? Share video in Viva Connections using the new Microsoft Stream in SharePoint Online to reach targeted audiences. Learn how here.
- Tracking Azure History with Azure Resource Graph: See how you can track changes when administrating an Azure environment using Resource Graph Explorer. Read the post here.
- Social Media Analytics Solution: This article is a supplement to the August article on how to set up Social Media Analytics using Azure and Power BI and will include “gotchas” and learnings that the guide might have missed. Read more here.
- Getting Started with Microsoft Dataverse Web API: This article walks through how you can access Dataverse outside of the Power Platform or Dynamics. Learn more here.
- Getting Started with Virtual Visit Backup: This article walks through the technical setup for how to create a virtual visit back-up solution using the Power Platform and Microsoft Teams. See the post here.
- Expert Finder: Watch this quick video on how to use Expert Finder to quickly find and communicate with the right person for any given specialty. See the video here.
Future of Healthcare Hackathon
- Datavant Hackathon: Register for the upcoming future of healthcare industry hackathon here.
September's HLS Blog Contributors
Michael Gannotti, Principal Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Matthew Anderson, Healthcare Solution Architect
Shelly Avery, Senior Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
John Folberth, Senior Cloud Solution Architect, Engineering
Dave Upton, Director of Customer Success
Daniel Kim, Senior Cloud Solution Architect, Health and Life Sciences
Thanks for reading and let us know how else our Microsoft team can help!
Erin Spencer, Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams