Welcome to the monthly Healthcare and Life Sciences blog recap, June edition! Check out the highlights below:
Voices of Healthcare Cloud
- My Order Supply Chain Bot: In this episode, learn how chatbots can add value to end user clinicians by providing visibility to purchase order status. Sign up for the live webinar here.
Microsoft Purview – Paint By Numbers Series
- Learn how to leverage Microsoft Compliance with the following step-by-step instructions:
- Just in Time Healthcare Clinician Learning: Interested in learning more about Microsoft Viva? In this webinar, learn how Viva Learning can empower clinical educators to quickly train targeted groups of users on specific topics. Watch the webinar here.
- Minimize Shift Change Overhead with Clinician Soundbites: In this webinar, learn how you can seamlessly transition information during shift handoff by using SoundBite in Microsoft Teams. Learn how here.
- NurseHack4Health Pitch-a-thon: Health systems are invited to form nurse-led interdisciplinary teams to pitch new ideas for redesigning a healthy work environment where the workforce can thrive. Sign up here.
- On Call Messaging App: On this episode, watch how providers can use an app to find and communicate with on-call clinical staff. Learn more here.
- Discharge Planning Huddle Board: This quick video provides an overview on how multi-disciplinary huddles can be digitized, simplified, and reduce patient average length of stay. Watch the episode here.
- Windows 365 Personalized Experience for Mobile Clinicians: Personalize a full desktop Windows 365 experience, including endpoints and cloud PCs, for mobile clinicians. Click here to learn more.
- Windows 365 Unified Experience Desktop-Client: Learn how to unify the Windows 365 experience to make it feel like one device. Read the post here.
- Create a Customer PowerApp Connector to Graph API: Learn how to create a PowerApp custom connector to the Bookings API in Microsoft Graph. Read the post here.
- CI/CD for Power Platform Using GitHub Actions: Learn how to use GitHub actions to provide continuous integration and deployment capabilities for Power Platform solutions. Read more here.
- Innovating Healthcare with PowerApps and FHIR: Interested in how you can leverage FHIR with Power Apps? Watch this webinar to learn how the MVP app was built using PowerApps, FHIR, and custom connectors. Watch the webinar here.
June's HLS Blog Contributors:
Michael Gannotti, Principal Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Shelly Avery, Director of Healthcare Industry, Microsoft Cloud for Health
James Havens, Senior Technical Specialist, Compliance
Dave Upton, Senior Customer Success Manager, Health and Life Sciences
MJ Schanne, Senior Cloud Solution Architect
Juan Sifuentes, Senior Technical Specialist, Security
Daniel Kim, Senior Cloud Solution Architect, Health and Life Sciences
Thanks for reading and let us know how else our Microsoft team can help!
Erin Spencer, Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams