SOLVED

Is Microsoft Shifts Coming to GCC?

Brass Contributor

I am actually puzzled by this one.  Shifts is a Microsoft product.  We get request on a weekly basis requesting for using of Shifts.  I do not see Shifts on the roadmap or discussion of this being in the GCC.  Is there a workaround since Shifts is not available?

4 Replies
this is definitely planned and we understand this limitation

Having Shifts in the GCC would be very beneficial to our organization as well. Right now I have to demonstrate Shifts using my personal Commercial Account I have.

@RajeshMSFT you must understand that we are frustrated because this is a Microsoft product. You would think that all Microsoft products would be available before other software. Do you have a timeline for this?
best response confirmed by Sarah.Gilbert (Community Manager)
Solution

Hi @DeeWon 

We understand the frustration. As much as we have innovated to expedite the process to bring our products to the compliant boundaries of GCC, GCC High and DoD -  in addition to the required engineering work, we are also dependent on internal and external audits to achieve the accreditation that we promise in these environments.

Please stay tuned and refer here for the latest dates on feature availability and roadmap.

Thanks

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Sarah.Gilbert (Community Manager)
Solution

Hi @DeeWon 

We understand the frustration. As much as we have innovated to expedite the process to bring our products to the compliant boundaries of GCC, GCC High and DoD -  in addition to the required engineering work, we are also dependent on internal and external audits to achieve the accreditation that we promise in these environments.

Please stay tuned and refer here for the latest dates on feature availability and roadmap.

Thanks

View solution in original post