SOLVED

GCC/GCCH developer account

Iron Contributor

I am getting request for assistance from government agencies, but those are very difficult to answer because of the gap between my commercial developer tenant and the GCC/GCCH tenant. The challenges in particular are admin settings and programmatic access (PowerShell, Graph).

Is there a way for consultants to get access to a GCC/GCCH developer tenant?

9 Replies
There is a need for this for customers as well

@DeeWon Customers can contact their representative and get a free trial account:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/g1-trial-license

I don't see anything for partners.

@Christophe Humbert we don't need a trial license.  We already have GCC.  We need a GCC development license for testing purposes.

My agency went the route of a second tenant to do development. MSDN only provisions within the commercial space.
best response confirmed by Sarah.Gilbert (Community Manager)
Solution

@Jeremy Wood & @Christophe Humbert - most agencies go the route of getting a 2nd tenant in their cloud just for testing purposes. Microsoft does not offer MSDN dev accounts with trial tenants in GCC, GCCH or DOD. 

@RajeshMSFT how come that comment was marked as best answer?

@Christophe Humbert Thank you for pointing this out. We have gone ahead and corrected it. 

@Christophe Humbert I believe I made a mistake, Please accept my apologies

@RajeshMSFT @Sarah.Gilbert  no worries, thanks for this very helpful AMA!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Sarah.Gilbert (Community Manager)
Solution

@Jeremy Wood & @Christophe Humbert - most agencies go the route of getting a 2nd tenant in their cloud just for testing purposes. Microsoft does not offer MSDN dev accounts with trial tenants in GCC, GCCH or DOD. 

View solution in original post