SOLVED

Do Office 365 Government E1/E3 licenses include ability to enable PowerApps/Flow on tenant?

Copper Contributor

I've been testing PowerApps via the trial and noticed that when I share an app with another user on the same online tenant they have to login to the PowerApps website and also use the trial.

I understand that O365 administrators can't control whether an individual user access the PowerApps site but I would like to use PA to create an app that feeds into a SharePoint list without each user on our tenant having to go through the trial.

Are PowerApps and Flow available for use by Government licenses E1/E3 so we can enable at the site collection level?

23 Replies

I know we were able get into PowerApps Plan 2 Trial for some of our developers to play with.

Had to have the licensing toggled on in the O365 Admin portal:

Capture_O365_PowerApp-Flow-Settings.PNG

There is also a Flow Free license toggle in the list as well - but if it is like the PowerBI Free one it is useless here.

Crossing fingers it will be soon, as we have gotten a recent flood of new GCC releases in the past quarter or so that have been great (finally!).

@Kathleen Lynch 

Looks like PowerApps has arrived!

https://gov.web.powerapps.us/

Flow shows up now under Apps but tried to access and get  "Error: Index was outside the bounds of the array."

Almost there :)

That was user error - just needed to "start" within Flow and it loaded correctly for the end user
What is the link for flow. I can’t get in and everything I use to redirects me. They don’t do a very good job rolling out features to GCC High.