Skype for Business Preview Program

Deleted
Not applicable

Is there a way with any of the SfB Online features or preview features (currently enrolled in Dial Plans and AA preview programs) to enable the option to dial 0 after reaching a user's voice mailbox? This is one of the most important features we are waiting for as our users would like to give callers the option to reach our operator if they have an urgent issue. We also don't necessarly want all calls to go to the operator- with call forwarding- but looking for another option to route calls if needed. 

I've looked for a workaround since I know Exchange UM is not supported with SfB Online yet.... so any ideas would be very helpful!  

4 Replies
Once the call connects to user VM , there is no way to connect back to AA for routing to operator /different party.

@Mohamad Saleem 

Hopefully they fixed that in Teams Voice.  If not, they could well be the only voicemail system on the planet which doesn't offer that feature.  ;)

I know it's been a while but took me a long time to find it. So to try to make it easier for others I am adding it here. You can find it under Team Settings > Calls > Configure Voicemail. Under the call answer rules select in the drop-down "Let the caller record a message or be transferred to someone else" Once selected add the extension you want it forwarded to when they select "0". I have yet to find how to do this with 365 Group Shared Voicemails. But works fine on personal voicemail.
That works great, BTW.