SharePoint 2013 Migration Offer Available from FastTrack

Microsoft

Today we launched the SharePoint 2013 Migration Offer to help customers move data to Office 365. This is a limited time offer for the Microsoft FastTrack team to move your on-premises SharePoint 2013 content to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business. You must request this offer before March 31, 2017.

offer.png

When you leverage this offer, FastTrack will assess your SharePoint 2013 environment prior to migration and will provide guidance on what content can be migrated and remediation options available. Team site migrations to SharePoint Online includes migrating document libraries and documents, list and list items, site title, site logo, and others. My site migrations to OneDrive for Business include documents, folders and folder structure, and documents & folders permissions and sharing. Refer to the offer FAQ a complete list items available for migration. To get started with the offer sign in to FastTrack and request the offer from the list of available offers.

The offer is available to customers with at least 150 licenses for an eligible service or plan for your Office 365 tenant. To learn more about eligible services and plans, see Eligible Services and Plans. Threre is no fee for the services provided by the migration offer, so sign in and request the offer today.

Brian Shiers

4 Replies

Hey Brian, You just reminded me of this. If anyone's interested we have a webinar this Thursday going into a little more detail about the offer (A lot of notice I know) Register for Webinar/ Get Recording Afterwards

New on Office Blogs, Cyril Belikoff, senior director of Office Marketing, shared more information about the offer above. Refer to the offer FAQs for a complete list of items available for migration. To get started, sign in to FastTrack and request the offer from the list of available offers.