Hi cluster fans,
We will be releasing our Release Candidate (RC) build of Windows Server 2008 R2 in the near future. This should be publically available for download and we would love to hear your feedback - through your Technical Account Manager (TAM), Microsoft Connect Site, or click the 'Send Email' link in the upper-right corner of this page. We have been working on documentation and guides for our R2 features and wil continue publishing more content. In the meantime, here's our current list of public R2 resources.
· Blog Guide: Deploying Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV)
· Blog Guide: Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV): Disk Ownership
· Blog Guide: Live Migration Traffic
· Blog Guide: How to manually defrag or ChkDisk a CSV disk
· TechNet Guide: Using Live Migration in Windows Server 2008 R2
· TechNet Guide: What’s new in R2 Clustering
· Webcast: Windows Server 2008 R2 Live Migration
· Webcast: Clustering in a Virtual World
· Website: Clustering Forum (2008 R2)
Clustering & HA
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.