I removed a user from our Server 2016 domain because I was given the wrong spelling of her first name (I tried to change the display name, since both names start with "C", but the server wouldn't allow it). I recreated the user's account using the correct information and then saw that the original mailbox was still there so I removed it. Now I have the new, corrected name with a mailbox under that new name, but when I go to Outlook, click on To... , and scroll down (my Address Book is the GAL), the new name doesn't show up but the old name does. AND, that old name has an External Contacts icon. I've done AD searches, ADSIedit searches, and my mailbox search only brings up the new, correct mailbox. I have no idea on where to go from here. I'm not an Exchange guy so if I'm missing something simple I'll be ok with someone pointing it out.