Syncing with Gmail / G Suite

Copper Contributor

Are there any developments underway to allow emails to sync between these two platforms, Office 365 Exchange/Outlook & GMail? We work with various organizations, community groups, individuals etc. that have deployed different solutions, i.e. Google for Education. What I am hoping for is harmony between the two so that when I want to use Microsoft Services all of my communications are available. I have set up a Flow between GDrive and One Drive for Business which is nice, but it would also help to be able to send and receive emails from each and have the same contact lists and folders syncing. I've installed Full Contact as one solution, but it doesn't allow exchange/outlook contact lists to be created from tags, but it does allow this feature for Google Groups. 

Thanks! 

1 Reply

Connected accounts allows you to have some what integrated experience: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Connect-email-accounts-in-Outlook-on-the-web-Office-365-d70...

Other than that, I dont think Microsoft is really interested to provide solutions in that space.