Syncing Outlook to Iphone

Copper Contributor

I would like the Microsoft 365 Outlook (email, contacts, calendar) on my computer to sync with the iphone mail, contacts, and calendar apps on my iphone 7. I am using a gmail account, and have purchased the $4/month additional Exchange ActiveSync.  I have found several different partial instructions online, but haven't quite been able to make it work.  I'd greatly appreciate advice on how to do this - thanks in advance!

2 Replies

If what you mean is you want to configure your Gmail account in Outlook, follow the instructions here: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/add-a-gmail-account-to-outlook-70191667-9c52-4581-990e-e303...

To add Outlook mail, calendar, contacts to your iPhone or iPad's Mail app

1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
  2. Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
  3. Tap on Add Account.
  4. Tap on Outlook.com
  5. Enter your Outlook.com username and password and then tap Next in the upper right hand corner.
  6. Choose the services you'd like to enable and sync with Outlook and then tap Save in the upper right hand corner.

You can also set up Outlook.com as an Exchange online account. Just follow the same steps above but choose the Exchange option for account type and use m . hotmail . com as your server.