I want to run a NonOwnerAccessReport in Exchange 2019 on prem, but I alway get empty results.
The same is true when I want to run a RoleGroupChangesReport.
What I did:
- Via powershell, I made sure that special mailboxes will be audited:
Set-Mailbox "username" -AuditEnabled $true
- I made sure that those mailboxes are affected with the following command:
Get-Mailbox | Format-List Name,AuditEnabled
- I assigned the role "Compliance Management" to my admin account
- I made some changed to the role assignment in general
- I added my user as a delgate of a test-mailbox, accessed this mailbox and read and deleted some mails.
- I tried to run the above mentioned reports.
I tried this in different flavors, and also added further security roles to my admin account. Unfortunately, I always get an empty report.
What did I miss here?
Thanks for any help,