mailbox move "Transient error FolderNotmappedTransientException has occurred The system will retry"

Copper Contributor

Hi!

I have problems with mailbox move from our hybrid exchange 2010 to EXO. I can see in the moverequeststatistics report this error "Transient error FolderNotmappedTransientException has occurred The system will retry". As I can see in the log the Exchange Mailbox replication service tried continue the move operation a lot of times but no go . Mailbox move was failed. I tried to remove the mailbox move request and recreate it but every time ( run always failed with this error by 87%) failed. Did someone meet same error message?

2 Replies

Hello,

We have the same issue in the same context (migrate from an Exchange 2010 to o365), and almost all mailboxes migration are in "sync with error", and plenty of FolderNotMappedTransientException.

Did you find a solution to this situation ?

Regards,

B. Flechel

Hi!

Finally the mailbox was sucessfully moved to the EXO. The user mailbox exceded its mailbox quota and maybe some items were corrupted. I moved it to another mailbox database which quota size is unlimited. A few days later the mailbox was sucessfully moved into EXO. First just try to increase the mailbox quota if it will not helped move it to another mailbox database.

Br,

Robert