I have recently completed migration from GWS Gmail to M365 Exchange Online utilizing Migration Batch microsoft provided.
Some of items, However, were skipped during the migration.
With Powershell Command as below, I found 6 failure errors in common.
$ustats=Get-MigrationUserStatistics "UPN" -IncludeSkippedItems -IncludeReport -DiagnosticInfo "Verbose"
$ustats.Report.BadItems | FT folder,subject,failure
Could anyone of you let me know of the reasons behind below SkippedItem Failure Logs?
There is no such docs to give me answers for that.
1.ConversionFailedException: The message content has become corrupted. --> Decoding of header Subject failed; raw value: --> Character set name (5601) is invalid or not installed.
2. GoogleEventRecurrenceException: Error occurred while converting iCal recurrence to XSO recurrence. RRULE: 'Start.Date="" . Error : 'Invalid ICAL element: RRULE.InvalidRecurrenceUntil'
3. GoogleEventIgnoredTombstoneInstanceOrphanException: Ignored a tombstone of an instance of a series in which the user does not have access to the entire series.
4. MessageSubmissionExceededException: Cannot save changes made to an item to store. --> MapiExceptionMaxSubmissionExceeded: Unable to save changes.
5. UnsupportedGmailFilterComponentException: Unsupported Gmail filter criteria or action.
6. UnsupportedGmailFilterExpressionException: Unsupported Gmail filter expression.
Thank you in advance!