Issue related to Conditional access

Copper Contributor
I have a question regarding the conditional access.

So, the scenerio is Admin want the user who are using the Exchange Active Sync to continue using that, but if any user wants to use Outlook, user would require to enroll the device.

I have create a CA policy where I have UNCHECKED the exchange active sync client. So the policy should exclude that user who are using EAS. But as soon as the policy gets applied. The user who are using exchange active sync are also getting the prompt to enroll the device.

How we can achieve the goal. "Without enrollment user who are using EAS will get access" and user who wish to use Outlook would get a prompt to enroll device.
2 Replies

@Adamsteve1 

Hi there, you are welcome to the Microsoft Tech Community!

I would recommend you to post this discussion in The Exchange Community where there are more chances to get a reply because this is the community lounge where only Microsoft Tech Community website-related discussions are allowed.

@Adamsteve1 Hello! You've posted your question in the Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Exchange space - please post Exchange questions here in the future.