Beware the power of EXO PowerShell! While it can be a superhero for managing email, it also has the potential to turn into a backdoor, causing unauthorized access, compliance violations, accidental harm, etc.
So, disabling access to remote PowerShell can have a significant impact on security, but a one-size-fits-all approach is not a good solution! Our guide outlines targeted ways to restrict access, reducing risk without losing functionality. Here are a few use cases from the guide.
- Check Exchange Online PowerShell Access Status of Users
- Disable Access to Exchange Online PowerShell for Non-admins
- Disable Exchange Online PowerShell Access for All Users
- Disable Remote PowerShell Access for Bulk Users (Import CSV)
- Enable Exchange Online PowerShell Access for Admins
- Unlocking Your Admin Accounts in PowerShell: Troubleshooting Tips
- Disable Access for Specific Users by Specific Attributes
Check out for detailed explanations and scripts here.