Consolidate Exchange servers such that multiple clients co-exist on a single Exchange server

Copper Contributor

Presently we are hosting several separate exchange servers (all separate domains) on independent servers. We would like to consolidate these Exchange servers such that multiple clients (companies) co-exist on a single Exchange server with all security and current features intact, also i.e. keeping their Address Books (Contacts) private to each respective domain on the same exchange server. We are wanting to build this with Server 2019 and Exchange 2019. Is there any documentation supporting this type of configuration that one can point us to?

Thank you. 

2 Replies

@Vasil Michev 

Thank you, Vasil.

I have downloaded the document and I am reviewing it. When searching further for Exchange Multi-Tenant documentation, it appears Microsoft has not published a supporting document for current versions of Exchange. That being said, it is still possible to set up Exchange Multi-Tenant in 2019 providing the guidelines in this document are followed, according to other sources found online.