Home

Active Sync - Account out of date

Deleted
Not applicable

Hi,

we get loads of complaints from our clients that they get following error message on their Windows Phones "Account out of date / Kontoeinstellungen veraltet"

If they click on repair they need to type their password but it doesn't fix the problem. Some of us also had this problem with their private O365 Account.

This happens only on Windows Phones and in 90% the only solution is to remove the account from the phone and add it again. The other 10% also need to wait for some hours until the re-added account syncs again.

 

Does any one of you know this issue?

regards

1 Reply
Additional Info: Sometimes its also necessary to delete the device partnership.