Earlier today the Exchange CXP team released Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2007 SP3 to the Download Center.
This update contains a number of customer-reported and internally found issues since the release of RU4. See 'KB 2602324: Description of Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3' for more details.
We would like to specifically call out the following fixes which are included in this release:
- DST: New updates for August DST - Exchange 2007
- 2536695 "Some items cannot be deleted" error message when you try to delete or modify an email message in a public folder in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- 2292150 A deleted hyperlink remains in the HTML source of an email message if you create the email message by using OWA in an Exchange Server 2007 environment (article not yet live)
- For DST Changes: http://www.microsoft.com/time
- Update Rollup 6 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 is currently scheduled to release in April 2012. This will be in rhythm with next DST changes.
Note for Forefront users: For those of you running Forefront Security for Exchange, be sure you perform these important steps from the command line in the Forefront directory before and after this rollup's installation process. Without these steps, Exchange services for Information Store and Transport will not start after you apply this update. Before installing the update, disable ForeFront by using this command: fscutility /disable. After installing the update, re-enable ForeFront by running fscutility /enable.