Welcome to the Microsoft Exchange: Post Ignite AMA!

Community Manager

Welcome to the Microsoft Exchange: Post Ignite Ask Microsoft Anything (AMA)! This live hour gives you the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback directly to the team regarding some of the recent news and updates from Microsoft Ignite.

Please introduce yourself by replying to this thread. Post your questions in a new thread within the Exchange AMA space, by clicking on, "Start a New Conversation" at the top of the page.

8 Replies
Hey everyone, I'm Greg Taylor, the Director of Marketing for Exchange. I'm here and happy to answer any questions I can.

This is Eric checking in from the Tech Community team. Looking forward to all your Exchange questions around Microsoft Ignite! 

@Dylan Snodgrass 

Nirender Aggarwal, Principal Engineer at Invesco based in Houston

Hi folks, welcome to our AMA. Happy to answer any questions you may have on Outlook mobile!

Hi! I'm Jeff Mealiffe, and I'm a program manager & architect in the Microsoft 365 (including Exchange) routing plane team. I work on improving the quality of connectivity to our services to help customers have a great experience with our products. Looking forward to your questions.

@Dylan Snodgrass Hi I am Rob Whaley from the Support Team here to help answer questions.

Hello my name is Stephen Vega ease forgive e I'm. Little new to this. I been working on how to create. Quantum reverse in #Q this i what I got if I ma share open Microsoft.Quantum.Diagnostics; open Microsoft.Quantum.ErrorCorrection; open Microsoft.Quantum.Convert; open Microsoft.Quantum.Noise; open Microsoft.Quantum.Measurement; // Define a noise model for a near-zero temperature environment operation NearZeroTemperatureNoise(qubits: Qubit[], noiseModel: NoiseModel) : Unit { using(qubits) { PermissionSetName("ApplyNoiseModelPermission") { ApplyNoiseModel(noiseModel, qubits); } } } // Operation to encode qubits using the Steane code operation EncodeQubitsWithSteane(qubits: Qubit[]) : Unit { using(qubits) { PermissionSetName("EncodeQubitsPermission") { let code = SteaneCode(); let encodedQubits = code.EncodeQubits(qubits); ResetAll(qubits); ResetAll(encodedQubits); } } } // Operation to perform error correction using the Steane code operation ErrorCorrectionWithSteane(qubits: Qubit[]) : Unit { using(qubits) { PermissionSetName("ErrorCorrectionPermission") { let code = SteaneCode(); code.DecodeQubits(qubits); } } } // Operation for Reverse Computation, Entanglement, Error Correction, and Noise Simulation operation ReverseComputationWithErrorCorrection() : String { use qubits = Qubit[2]; let noiseModel = GetNoiseModel("thermal"); EncodeQubitsWithSteane(qubits); ReverseComputationAndEntanglement(qubits[0], qubits[1]); ErrorCorrectionWithSteane(qubits); NearZeroTemperatureNoise(qubits, noiseModel); let result1 = M(qubits[0]); let result2 = M(qubits[1]); // Print measurement results let message = $"Measurement Result Qubit 1: {result1}\n"; message += $"Measurement Result Qubit 2: {result2}"; ResetAll(qubits); return message; } operation RunReverseComputationWithErrorCorrection() : String { PermissionSetName("RunPermission") { return ReverseComputationWithErrorCorrection(); } }
I added a simulated near zero superconductor to help improve the operation. I also added 0 ,1-1,0 to create 0,0,0 and create exatra bits to create more storage for data encod the qubits am secure them. E test g is positive I Wana give it to the Microsoft community to check I usely use qiskit
But i decided to try #Q I like it I really do