Written to the table and delete the old record

Copper Contributor

Good day,
I have a question and I don't know what to do
When loading a new barcode, I would need the Excel records in the table, but the same as in the table above would be to delete the old one (with the whole line) and normally record the new one.

would it go through some function?

Thanks

vystrizek excel.JPG

5 Replies

@Olliver925 

so the screen shot is the new info? sheet is the old info?

I don't understand your question .. I need it when I enter the same code into the table so that the original one is deleted and the same one is newly written. I take that there will be about 200 codes in the table so that I don't have to look for them.

@Olliver925 

Question

1 is this the table you load your barcodes? or

2 is the the table you would like the information to change?

if the answer is number 2

where is the table where you load the barcodes because I look at all the sheets in your workbook and I do not see any barcodes:  Yea_So_1-1633286795644.png

you also said "I take that there will be about 200 codes in the table so that I don't have to look for them."

I am going to assume that when you enter the barcodes into the table its not the one pictured below we need to see its geography and some sample data that will update the imaged table below (the 200 barcodes table) is the one you're not showing

Yea_So_0-1633286027724.jpeg

where is the 200 barcode table?

yes this is already a table where several tsar codes are loaded. (not all of course) it's a month's work, but each board has a different kind of code some barcode and some qrcode. the loaded boards are more for inventory and sorting, but then when the board goes out so exactly where it goes, it is necessary that when it goes to another place a third time so that the position of the board where it was loaded is deleted.

@Olliver925 

So back to your question:

When loading a new barcode, I would need the Excel records in the table, but the same as in the table above would be to delete the old one (with the whole line) and normally record the new one.

1 Show a screenshot of the table with old barcodes that you need to replace

2 show a screenshot of the table with the new barcodes that replaces the old barcodes

3 then we can proceed to go through the process of how you can replace the old barcodes with the new barcodes in mass quantities not one by one.