Workbook Data Merger

Iron Contributor

I am needing help with VBA Code to merge data from 2 reports into one.  I have a workbook Called "Monthly Utility Reads" that needs to receive data from 2 other workbooks called "FY22 MFH Jan Consumption details" and "1352_Acctdetails_110421_1439".  I need to extract some information from both of these reports and place it into the "Monthly Utility Reads" workbook in predetermined locations. I have attached the workbooks I am speaking about as well as an explanation that better explains what needs to happen.  The attached Word Document will explain in more detail what I am trying to accomplish so please take a moment to read it.  If someone would help me with this I would be a very happy person.

2 Replies

@Carl_61 

Hello! You've posted your question in the Tech Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Excel space - please post Excel questions here in the future. 

Thank you Eric. I haven't still yet figured out navigation thru this site. My apology.