Workbook Containing Contact Sheet that populates data when name is recognized in sheet.

Copper Contributor

Essentially I have a list of clients and partners that I want to input into a contact sheet, then when I type their name (if a client) or a name and/or abbreviated code contained on the contact sheet for partners (If a partner) then I want their Email and phone number to populate as well it hyper link the people included on the transaction so if I click the text in the cell it will start an email with everyone cc'd. Finally if possible I would like it to this like this;

Input contact details into contact sheet, then put first name in B2, last name in C2, Phone # populates to D2, and Email to E2. Then in H2 I want to put in a full name and have it put the persons # in I2. I want to do the same in K2, M2, and P2 then I want it to take the email of everyone involved and link it to the "Send" text in cell R2 so I can click it and have it open an email to all parties.

I know this may be super complex and I'm not sure if its possible but creative ideas, solutions, or alternatives that favor efficiency and automation would be nice. 

0 Replies