What Is This Called & How Do I Change It?

Occasional Contributor

When I double click a cell with data already in it the data goes to the bottom right of the cell as if it was entered after hitting "Enter" 3x and then Tabbing over to the right. What is this called and how to change it? This data was not entered manually.Before I double clickBefore I double clickAfter I double click on a cellAfter I double click on a cell

0 Replies