What happened to Analysis Toolpak?

Copper Contributor

I am used to seeing Analysis Toolpak in the top right corner of the Data tab in Excel.  It has disappeared. It is loaded according to the Options section in File.  How can I get it back?

14 Replies
I also have the same problem

I reappeared today.  I do not understand.

Hi Steve,

Am assuming you are using Excel 2016.

Anyway, the ATP (Analysis Tool Pack) can be enabled by the following steps:

File>Options>Add-ins........."Manage: Excel Add-ins"......... Click the : "Go" Button and you will see the ATP in a list of Add-ins options not loaded by default.

Once the ATP check box is ticked, you should have your ATP in the Data tab as usual.

@Stephen Maguire wrote:

I am used to seeing Analysis Toolpak in the top right corner of the Data tab in Excel.  It has disappeared. It is loaded according to the Options section in File.  How can I get it back?

Am assuming you are using Excel 2016.
Anyway, the ATP (Analysis Tool Pack) can be enabled by the following steps:
File>Options>Add-ins........."Manage: Excel Add-ins"......... Click the : "Go" Button and you will see the ATP in a list of Add-ins options not loaded by default.

Once the ATP check box is ticked, you should have your ATP in the Data tab as usual.

I selected the ATP and clicked Go.  Then I got a box with ATP box selected.   I clicked OK, but the software does not load under the Data Tab?   What can I do?

I have the same problem as OP describes. I have gone to add the toolpak, but it is already added. (I also removed it and added it again.) That's not the problem. It used to show up under the data tab. Now the data tab looks different and there is no "analysis" section under which the toolpak would normally show up. How do I get the analysis toolpak back? 

Please respond ASAP. 

Is there an answer to this question?  Where do you see Analysis Toolpalk in office 2016?

I had the same problem today. It had vanished. I went to File Options Add ins selected Analysis Pack uniticked it it under Manage Add Ins. Then reversed the process and re-installed it. It has reappeared in the top rh corner of the Data drop down ribbon.

Same problem here. Any assistance on this would be fantastic. 

if you have checked the add-in under OPTIONS and the toolpak is still not showing. try the step below. it worked for me

audom105_0-1617486042498.png

not working@audom105 

Same problem. What the heck?

@Frank_Cohen 

This happened to me, and I just fixed it. Here is how I did it:

Go to File>Options>Add ins. On the Add Ins page, at the bottom, it says Manage: Excel Add Ins Go. See my picture.

Excel1.jpgClick Go. A new box pops up. Make sure Analysis TooPak is checked. One I checked it, it reappeared.

excel2.jpg 

Thank you. Thankfully, I figured it out by now but good to have it here on record