SOLVED

Visual Accessability in Excel

Copper Contributor

Because of a recent eye problem, I have had to enlarge text more than halfway up the scale in Settings on my PC, and I enlarged everything else by 125% in Settings as well. It helps a lot except for drop-down menus and messages. In Excel I am wondering how I can enlarge and darken the font in the formula bar if that is even possible. Right now, I have resorted to using the magnifier, but it is a little cumbersome activating it then closing it down for every formula. Any suggestions for this visual issue in Excel or any other Microsoft program is welcome.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Yogisnort (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Yogisnort 

I'm not familiar with the settings for people with disabilities myself, but I hope that the information on these links might be of some help to you.

Guide for people who are blind or low vision

This guide describes the most popular accessibility features of Windows and Microsoft Office. It also covers assistive technology products for Windows and Microsoft Office that are designed for people who are blind or low vision. For a more complete overviewclick on the upper link.

Make your Excel documents accessible to people with disabilities

This topic gives you step-by-step instructions and best practices for making your Excel spreadsheets accessible and unlock your content to everyone, including people with disabilities.

Thank you for your time

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

@NikolinoDE 

Thank you so much for your guidance. I appreciate it.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Yogisnort (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Yogisnort 

I'm not familiar with the settings for people with disabilities myself, but I hope that the information on these links might be of some help to you.

Guide for people who are blind or low vision

This guide describes the most popular accessibility features of Windows and Microsoft Office. It also covers assistive technology products for Windows and Microsoft Office that are designed for people who are blind or low vision. For a more complete overviewclick on the upper link.

Make your Excel documents accessible to people with disabilities

This topic gives you step-by-step instructions and best practices for making your Excel spreadsheets accessible and unlock your content to everyone, including people with disabilities.

Thank you for your time

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

View solution in original post