Very Weird problem might not have solution with VLOOKUP

Copper Contributor

I pull metrics for over 100 different names from two different workbooks, I use VLOOKUP to pull these from the multiple sheets in the workbooks. The sheet names never change but the file names will change. I have to pull these 4 times a month so it is 8 different files.

=VLOOKUP($A8,'https://comm.sharepoint.com/Documents/Metrics/LaGrange/November/[ITG_East (53).xlsx]MeterSummary'!$B$7:$T$63,4,FALSE)

The above is one of the formulas i use, the only thing that changes on the formula is the Blue text everything else stays the same, is there a way to quickly go in an change this other than manually going into the formula to change it every time before i auto fill.

2 Replies
Go to Data | Edit Links - locate the source workbook, choose 'Change Source'. Navigate to the new workbook to update the link.
Thank you did not know that would work. Is there a way to change it for one individual sheet instead of the whole workbook. like sheet1 linked to workbook 1 but when i duplicate the formula it will still be sheet2 linked to workbook1 but sheet2 needs to be workbook2.