Version 2001 Excel 365 and no Dynamic Arrays

Copper Contributor

As the title states, I have version 2001 of Excel 365 and dynamic arrays are not available to me. I have a ProPlus account, running Windows 10.

Since hearing about dynamic arrays I have held off on writing VBA code for a particular problem, knowing that when DA's became available I would be able to use them instead.

My CDN was set to semi-annual but I've just changed the registry entry for the CDNUrl so that it is Monthly and updated to version 2001. I've restarted Excel but dynamic arrays aren't available.

Am I missing something here?

5 Replies

Nevermind.

It required a full restart of Windows, all good now.

Is there a way to remove my post?

Hello, the Dynamic Array functions are currently available to Office 365 ProPlus Insiders and Monthly Channel subscribers as we speak... Mostly likely, you have Office 365 ProPlus Semi-Annual.

You may have to wait for sometimes before it is flighted to your channel
As an Excel MVP, I have access to Monthly channel so do other users who subscribed to the Monthly channel...

Once you're on Monthly channel, you will have all the DA functions and XLOOKUP and XMATCH
I was on semi-annual but I changed it to monthly by editing the CDNUrl key found in the registry at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\ClickToRun\Configuration giving it the value http://officecdn.microsoft.com/pr/492350f6-3a01-4f97-b9c0-c7c6ddf67d60 and then forcing an update on Excel.

After restarting Windows everything is good now.

Thank you.
You're welcome... Good to hear... Enjoy the DAs