SOLVED

Verrouiller formule

Copper Contributor

Bonjour,

J'aimerais savoir s'il est possible et si oui, comment verrouiller une formule dans Excel afin que celle-ci ne soit pas effacé par une tiers personne. Dans le Excel online ***

Merci

Hello

I would like to know if it is possible and if so, how to lock a formula in Excel so that it is not erased by a third party. In Excel ONLINE **

Thank you

3 Replies
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

@Jessy1340 

You cannot apply protection in Excel Online.

You have to apply the protection in the desktop version (for Windows or Mac). If you then upload the workbook to the cloud and open it in Excel Online, the protection will still work.

(Protecting is a two-step process:

1. Unlock the cells that should be editable in the Protection tab of the Format Cells dialog.
  2. Protect the worksheet on the Review tab of the ribbon.)

Hello,
thank you for the answer ! it works !

I have a second question, once the file with formulas/column is blocked and once it is uploaded to the Excel online office, is it possible to add rows?

For the moment it tells me that it is impossible, is there a solution?

Thank you !

@Jessy1340 

You can specify that inserting rows will be allowed when you protect the sheet:

S1385.png

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

@Jessy1340 

You cannot apply protection in Excel Online.

You have to apply the protection in the desktop version (for Windows or Mac). If you then upload the workbook to the cloud and open it in Excel Online, the protection will still work.

(Protecting is a two-step process:

1. Unlock the cells that should be editable in the Protection tab of the Format Cells dialog.
  2. Protect the worksheet on the Review tab of the ribbon.)

View solution in original post