VBA - Micro Required

Copper Contributor

I am working on an excel sheet, this sheet contains a list of drawings for a building, which contains 24 floors, each floor has a set of drawings that differs from other floors, which contains of course many systems, well I will concentrate here on the Electrical part.

drawings lists reside in column #3 (C- Column), 1st approval code reside in column #12 (column L), second approval code resides in Column #18 (Column R) and third approval code reside in column #24 (column X). on the next sheet, Completion_Graph, there is a table, shows the floors along with the number of associated drawings which belong to it. also, there is a schematic showing the distribution of the floors and how they will look like at the end.

The Needed: I need a micro, doing a collection of all updated sheets and reflecting it in the master sheet named schedule of submittals with approval codes and dates.

2- fill the cells associated with the floor with green as progress goes, I mean if for example basement 04 has 84 drawings, 32 were approved, completion percentage is 38% and because the floor consists of 12 cells as you will see in the attachment, so 38% x 12 = 4.57 cells, and those 4.57 cells need to be filled with green.
3- convert all sheets into one pdf and send an email containing all sheets in pdf and xls file only not xlsm one, dated by today's date workbook

https://we.tl/t-qiQNiOXqDn 

Appreciate all hints, guidelines you may offer, I am definitely positive you will be a great help for me

0 Replies