VBA Converter

Copper Contributor

Need to convert excel 5/95 macro....  Microsoft is playing games with the You are requested to search Microsoft Office Online for "VBA Converters" when you try to open or sav...  as there is no "click View" to download VBA.    HELP!!!!!

4 Replies
At the bottom of the article: "If the hotfix is available for download, there is a 'Hotfix download available' section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, submit a request to Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix."

It appears you will need to submit a request to MS customer service to obtain the hotfix. Alternatively, the article notes you could use Excel 2003 if you have access to that version as it is the last version capable of reading Excel 95 vba code.
I too ran into this issue today... and after A LOT of Googling and research, identifying the files that MS Support (apparently) used to provide in a password-protected .zip file but ONLY upon it being specifically requested... and hitting a brick wall with a MS Support operative on their webchat... you may be interested to check out the files available here: ;)https://drive.google.com/file/d/17xg7oJw6fKBb2rMde6kGZ0L7DvFzVZb0/view?usp=drivesdk
Thank you a GREAT LOT! I had googled to some extent some months ago and then abandoned. I'd never go so far as you went.
Glad it has helped somebody!