VBA Code Help

Iron Contributor

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. I Really need your help! I know I'm not looking at this from a Programmers point of view but I thought having working VBA Code would make it easier for a Seasoned or Enthusiastic Coder to migrate this over from Matrix4Z to Matrix 5.  Please, Please Take a look and provide your comments to me.

I have attached documents and workbooks to this post that will explain the type of help I could use and very much appreciate.  The Excel Workbooks will visually show you what I need and the Word Documents will explain what I am trying to achieve.  There is VBA Code in both the Matrix 4Z and Matrix 5 workbooks that I am trying to get tied to and functional in the Matrix 5 Workbook.  The VBA Code works somewhat in the Matrix 4Z workbook but I need it to work in the Matrix 5 workbook.  Please review the attached Hello Tech Community.docx and then the Property Drive Instruction.docx to gain allot of information needed to assist you in helping me out.  The 2 Matrix documents once reviewed will give you a good idea of what I'm tryin to accomplish/achieve.  I have noticed on my end the workbooks and documents are not appearing in preview mode. I don't know why this is but if you download the files you will be able to see them.  Sorry, not sure why.

I hope someone out there is willing to help me with this as I have no idea how to complete or do the VBA Coding needed to bring this project together.

To those that take the time to look at this I commend you and for those who actually get involved with working out a solution I can only say my appreciation would be at an all time high and know that people do really and can really make a difference in ones life.

Carl

0 Replies