Validacion de datos

Copper Contributor
Necesito cambiar la descripción de una celda automáticamente al seleccionar una opción de una lista desplegable. Como se puede hacer?
4 Replies

@Omargrajales 

Here is a small demo with one of the possibilities.

If you find this helpful, please mark it as "Best Answer" and as Like (click thumbs up), it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

@NikolinoDE tengo una lista de validación de datos y un recuadro con descripción. Quiero que al seleccionar cada opción de la lista, el recuadro cambie la descripción automáticamente .

sry answer was the quick one, I missed the file. Please just ignore it because it doesn't fit.

Have a nice day

Nikolino
I know that I don't know (Socrates)

@Omargrajales I believe the classic VLOOKUP function does what you need. Though, it depends on how your data is structured. A combination of INDEX and MATCH or new functions like XLOOKUP and FILTER may also be used, provided that you are a Microsoft 365 subscriber.

I've attached a small file to demonstrate each of the above. All of it can be made more dynamic by using named ranges and structured tables that contain your data, but I didn't go into that for now.