Update a price list automatically

Copper Contributor
Hi everyone,

Is there a way to update a price list (updating values for existing products and adding new products and their values if they are not existed in the table) using power query?
For example, if I'm pulling data from folder and I have a price list from 2020 I want to add a new file to the folder which contains price list for 2021 some products are matching but their prices have changed and some of them are new products and want to add them to the table automatically.

Thanks in advance,

Hasan
1 Reply

@hasanhasan 

I'll let someone else handle the Power Query option (not available on my Excel for Mac), but if you could post a copy of your spreadsheets and that source file you refer to, I also think it might be possible without needing Power Query, depending on how you've organized your existing database.

Please don't post an image; the actual sheet(s), just making sure any confidential or proprietary information is rendered anonymous. And seeing your actual data layout would no doubt be helpful to anyone addressing the Power Query side of this as well.