trying to create daily work schedule baced on Cell Value

Copper Contributor

I have a work book that i have been working on and tinkering with and on it I have a sheet seen below and what i am trying to do is create a weekly schedule based on Column F of the sheet in first picture to the schedule sheet in second Picture. So what ever the start date is I would like for it to list each row based on the dated on schedule sheet. I would like for it to show the information in Colums B,G,I,J for each row 

stkachuk07_0-1616524627380.png

stkachuk07_1-1616524723476.png

6 Replies
You can use Conditional formatting to achieve this. Just need to find the start and end date, then compare the date on the date row with these values. It is not so hard. I have done similar applications before.

@stkachuk07 

You don't necessarily have to invent something that already exists ... and even for free from Microsoft :))

Daily work schedule

Track your daily and weekly tasks easily using this interactive schedule template. Add events to the event scheduler tab, select the appropriate day on the daily schedule tab, and allow Excel to help manage your day. This is an accessible template.

Hope I could help you with this additional information.

Nikolino

I know that I don't know (Socrates)

Nikolino,
I already use that for my personal use I need one to pull information from my crews and the jobs they associated with
What exactly do you want to accomplish?
Can you add a file (without sensitive data)?
Image does not always (mostly not) help to understand what exactly is needed.
Especially when an ignorant person like me deals with it :))

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Nikolino
I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

@NikolinoDE I have attached my workbook that that I am trying to figure out how to do it. In the Projects tabs you will see rows of job information that pertains to jobs in my work bucket. What I am trying to accomplish is on the schedule tab I would like for the jobs to be listed by the dates corresponding to the weekdays on the calendar . So if a job is starting on lets say mondays date I want to list the information for the job number or numbers the address and city of each so Columns B,G,I & J

Sorry it is too much time investment, cannot invest that amount of time at the moment. Maybe someone else can help here in the forum. Patience ... and thank you for your understanding.