SOLVED

Trying to Add a Minimum value to SUMIFS formula

Copper Contributor

Hi there, I'm currently trying to add a minimum value to my SUMIFS formula. The idea is to exclude data points if they are not above a certain value, such as 100. For example, in my file, if the value is not equal to or greater than 100 in the sheet labeled "KT Data", I want to exclude it from the comparison that I am making, by also removing the values that are coming from "TMS_Record_Keeping" and "TMS vs KT". The current formula that displays the data are the following: 

=SUMIFS('KT Data'!$M:$M,'KT Data'!$L:$L,'TMS vs KT'!$A3)

I'm happy to elaborate further, as I've had a lot of difficulty finding an equivalent online to emulate. Thank you very much! Screen Shot 2021-12-27 at 8.12.27 AM.png

5 Replies

=SUMIFS('KT Data'!$M:$M,'KT Data'!$L:$L,'TMS vs KT'!$A3,YourRangeWhereTheValuesAre;">=100")

hi Juliano, thank you for responding the other day with that. I've been trying to implement it but I can't seem to get it to work. where you said ' YourRangeWhereTheValuesAre; ' is that referring to the location, as in the sheet, where the values are, or the actual range that I want to analyze, which in this case is anything over 100?

Thanks again for the help, really appreciate it!
best response confirmed by GarrettAI (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@GarrettAI 

Try

=SUMIFS('KT Data'!$M:$M,'KT Data'!$L:$L,'TMS vs KT'!$A3,KT Data'!$M:$M,">100")

Hans! It worked!!! Thank you so much!!! Happy New Year and may it be a great one, man!

@GarrettAI 

Thank you, and the same to you too!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by GarrettAI (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@GarrettAI 

Try

=SUMIFS('KT Data'!$M:$M,'KT Data'!$L:$L,'TMS vs KT'!$A3,KT Data'!$M:$M,">100")

View solution in original post