TRANSFERRING DATA IN TWO EXCEL SHEET AT A TIME

Brass Contributor

Hi Respected COMMUNITY TEAM MEMBERS, hope all of You are well. I unable to access my Excel work book (as given below).

ITEM RECEIVED Sheet

DATEINVOICE NOSUPPLIER NAMEITEM CODEITEM NAMEQTYUNIT PRICEITEM CODEITEM NAMEQTYUNIT PRICEITEM CODEITEM NAMEQTYUNIT PRICEITEM CODEITEM NAMEQTYUNIT PRICESUB TOTALTAXVALUE INCL TAXDISCINVOICE VALUE
20-05-20221BANGURAB1ABCD12AB2EFGH34AB3IJKL56AB4MNOP781005%1052103

ITEM LIST Sheet

Sr. NoItem CodeItem NameSales Price

SUPPLIER LIST Sheet

Sr. NoDateInvoice NoSupplier NameItem NameQtyItem NameQtyItem NameQtyItem NameQtyInvoice Value

Actually I want to Transfer some Schedule DATA From 1)ITEM RECEIVED Sheet in to Schedule CELL of Two Excel Sheet named 2)ITEM LIST Sheet and 3)SUPPLIER LIST Sheet by pressing SAVE Button on ITEM RECEIVED sheet at a time with using VBA code. this matter I have posted on 17-05-2022, and our Important "COMMUNITY TEAM MEMBER" Respected Mr.Subodh_Tiwari_sktneer,Sir send VBA CODE to me for this and I also applied that in my said work book. But unfortunately it is not working properly. (as given below).

ITEM RECEIVED Sheet

DATEINVOICE NOSUPPLIER NAMEITEM CODEITEM NAMEQTYUNIT PRICEITEM CODEITEM NAMEQTYUNIT PRICEITEM CODEITEM NAMEQTYUNIT PRICEITEM CODEITEM NAMEQTYUNIT PRICESUB TOTALTAXVALUE INCL TAXDISCINVOICE VALUE
20-05-20221BANGURAB1ABCD12AB2EFGH34AB3IJKL56AB4MNOP781005%1052103

ITEM LIST Sheet

Sr. NoItem CodeItem NameSales Price   
   ITEM CODEITEM NAMEAB1ABCD

SUPPLIER LIST Sheet

Sr. NoDateInvoice NoSupplier NameItem NameQtyItem NameQtyItem NameQtyItem NameQtyInvoice Value
   QTYITEM NAME       103
     1ABCD     103
 20-05-20221BANGUR        103

I know this of course is my fault because, I could not explain the matter properly. Actually I need help from DATA of 'Item Name' and 'Item Qty' should be transfer to maintain as per 'Cell Name Headings' to SUPPLIER LIST Sheet and DATA of 'Item Name' and 'Item Code' should be transfer to maintain as per 'Cell Name Headings' to ITEM LIST Sheet from ITEM RECEIVED Sheet and it will occurs frequently as maintain next row. if found 'ITEM CODE' and 'ITEM NAME ' are same in frequent receiving in 'ITEM RECEIVED' then not necessary to transfer the same in 'ITEM LIST' Sheet. may I get help in this regards.

0 Replies