Transferring conditional formatting to a new spreadsheet

Copper Contributor

@Sergei Baklan 

Hi Sergei,

I have been reading some of your comments to help others in the community and you are very knowledgeable. 

I would like to ask for your help please. This is the first time I have entered into a discussion on this forum, so forgive me if I get something wrong.

Every time I set up a new month on my spreadsheet, my conditional formatting changes without me changing it, and I don't know how to set it up without the formulas going wrong. I've tried everything, but nothing works. If you can help me with that first, I would truly appeciate it, as every month I have to redo all the conditional formatting for my spreadsheet.

If a new month cannot be automatically set up with the same conditional formatting as the previous month, then I would like to know how to set my whole table with conditional formatting instead of doing each row individually. 

It is currently set up to highight the individual row if the date is TODAY(), and also change colour if it is before TODAY(), as you can see from the last row which is highlighted yellow because it is today's date, but the previous rows are blue because they are in the past.

Is there a way that I can set up my whole table to highlight individual rows within the table, not outside the table, as it is set up now, instead of doing a separate rule for each row?

Your help, or anyone else's, would be truly appreciated.

Thank you.

Janet

P.S. I don't know how to attach a photo of my spreadsheet.

0 Replies