Transfer duration data from one sheet to another automatically

Copper Contributor

Hello everyone,
excel1.jpg

This is my first post here and I would be really happy if you could help me. 

I shared a picture below, where you can see my question.

What I want to do is to transfer duration/month data from one sheet to another, and color the respective months in this new sheet automatically. If I change something in the first sheet, it should be automatically changed in the second sheet.

How can I do this? 

Could you please help me?

Thanks so much!

Best,

Caroline

3 Replies

@Caroline_Maier 

I don't know what you want to do, but since this is your first post I'd like to help a little... as far as I could understand :).

For the next time I recommend you to insert a file (without sensitive data) and to explain your request based on this file.

Knowledge of the Excel version, operating system and storage medium is always an advantage. Advantage for the questioner :).

It's probably not quite what you want to do, but it's what I could understand so far....can serve as a starting point.

Hope I could help you with these file and Info.

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

Thanks so much for your reply. Yes maybe I should have explained myself more clearly :) Next time, I will follow your recommendation!
I solved the issue now! Thanks again!

@Caroline_Maier 

I am pleased that this information has helped you in your projects.

Please see my comment only as a friendly recommendation, you can, of course, ask your questions here in the forum, what and how, you like.

I would be happy to continue to answer your questions in the future.

I wish you a lot of fun and success with Excel.

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)