Time sheet

Copper Contributor

Hi I HAVE THE TIME SHEET download on excell and have been using it for years i will put my whole year of hours on it but today when i opened it under Total hours worked it say #REF! so I cant see total hours worked and if i enter another day of hours it does not add up the hours for the day like it used to. How can i fix it

2 Replies

@Weston_Schmidt 

In order to be able to offer you an exact solution proposal, it needs information about the file itself and the digital environment of the file.

Here information about it:

At the same time, I will send you the possible sources of error that might help you.

How to correct a #REF! error

The #REF! error shows when a formula refers to a cell that’s not valid. This happens most often when cells that were referenced by formulas get deleted, or pasted over.

Hope I was able to help you with these information & links.

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

Hello @Weston_Schmidt

Look at this: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/how-to-correct-a-ref-error-822c8e46-e610-4d02-bf29-ec4b8c...
#REF! is usually an error generated after you delete a row or column. If you look at the formula you will see what cell reference was deleted and you can redirect it to the existing cell.