The order of the cells

Copper Contributor
Hy! I wanted to ask you a very important question. Let's assume we have the ranking of a football championship in front of us. I created mine in particular on excel by writing each team in a cell, and the cells are on successive rows in the same column (ex: first team in B16, second team in B17, exc.). But I want that when I change the points of a team, the ranking is automatically updated according to the points of all the teams. Also, my ranking consists of 20 rows and 9 columns and these columns are all full of values. So, if I change the points of the teams in the leaderboard, how do I get the rows to sort themselves from the highest to the lowest value, without just changing the order of certain cells? Thanks in advance.

Albooq_0-1638026095940.png

1 Reply

@Albooq 

Here are two older files that I had one from the Internet (unfortunately I don't know from which address, but maybe you can find it on the website) to follow the European Championship 2004, and the other file from this forum.

Maybe this file will help you…or not :)

With your permission, if I can recommend you, before you ask a new question (which we welcome you too), Please always add specific information about your Excel version and operating system to your concerns. As well as, if possible or necessary, a file (without sensitive data). In this way, you will come up with a proposed solution much faster and more precisely. This also makes it much easier for the helpers to provide the help that they would like to offer you. It helps both :).

Here is a link with information on how you can quickly find a solution that is most suitable for you.

Welcome to your Excel discussion space!

Thank you for your understanding

I would be happy to welcome you to this forum with a new question also in the future.

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)