The image part with relationship rID33 was not found

Copper Contributor

Hi! I was trying to open a file. However, the images suddenly cannot show up, and it is said The image part with relationship rld33 was not found. I didn't change anything to the folder where those images are located recently. Does anyone could help me with this? Thank you! 

5 Replies
Sounds like the file was somehow corrupted. Did Excel successfully open the file? If so, save-as using a different name and see if you have a backup copy or whether the Previous versions tab of the file properties window has any previous copies.

The file could be opened successfully, but I don't think I have a backup copy of it. Also when I try to insert the pictures again, it is said that there is an error and I can't insert the picture.@Jan Karel Pieterse 

If this is with one particular picture I would suggest editing (a copy of) that picture, perhaps lowering its resolution, before inserting the copy. Otherwise, I really don't know!
How many pictures are there?
Like ton of pictures. That's why I don't want to insert each pics one by one again...There are really a lot of them
Perhaps an approach where the pictures remain on disk rather then all reside in Excel is better, see this file: https://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#DV0049