Surely This Can Be Done Easily

Copper Contributor
Sorting Columns the same quickly.

Have over 100 columns. Data in the rows for each column is a combination of values, txt, space or NA.

The position of an entry in a column does not matter vs the other columns.

So how can I enter 1 sort command that applies to all 100 columns. Remember, position in each column has no meaning vs position in another column.
Another way to think about it. Instead of having 100 columns. Pretend I have 1 column on 100 different spreadsheet pages, all with different rows. If I sort a specific way on sheet 1, it should apply to all the other spreadsheets.
2 Replies

@Need_A_Disney_Vacation 

I suspect you're very clear in your own mind on what you've described. And I'm going to assume you know how to select all of those rows and columns and then do the commands Data...Sort on any one of the columns.

If that last assumption is incorrect--if you don't know how to do that--then that's where you should start. All columns will be sorted on the same basis as you've requested for the one.

And if that's not what you need, then you need to be either a lot clearer in your description, or (and this would be ideal) you need to upload a sample of the sheet you're talking about.

Please upload a sample sheet. Sir.

Thanks